The OTB Eveling LLP corporate team has been bucking the local trend of decreased transactions in first quarter of 2017 and has been recognised as being in the top 3 active law firms across the South West. The firm has completed a number of transactions for their clients in the last few months including:
• The acquisition of Hall & Partners Financial Services Limited by Shipman Financial Planning Limited, an independent financial advisory firm, for an undisclosed sum. Emma Thomas led on the transaction.
• Acquisition of Haven Fire Security Consultants Ltd by Wheeler’s (Westbury) Holdings Limited for an undisclosed sum. James Eveling and Emma Thomas led on the transaction.
• The sale of Bay Associates to AFH Financial Group Limited for a sum of up to £1.4million. Bay Associates is a long standing independent financial advisory firm and is one of several financial services transactions that the firm has acted on recently. James Eveling led on the transaction with support from Rebecca Roberts.
• The acquisition of AJ Electricals for electrical wholesaler Devondale Electrical for an undisclosed sum. AJ Electricals will become Devondale’s tenth branch in the region. Rebecca Roberts led on the transaction.
• The acquisition of South Brent Pharmacy for private clients of OTB Eveling LLP for an undisclosed sum. James Eveling and Rebecca Roberts led on the transaction.
• The sale of the business and assets of The Jeremy Savage Optical Practice Limited to a well-established local optical practice for an undisclosed sum. Emma Thomas led the transaction.
• The raising of substantial investment via a rights issue to existing shareholders of high net worth in quirky stationery retailer Tinc Ltd. David Gebbie and Emma Thomas led on the transaction.