PQE – 2 – 8yr PQE Employment Law experience OR 8yr PQE+ Employment Law experience with client following or BD prospects
Opening for an established employment law specialist who is a team player, and who is willing to roll their sleeves up and be part of a small team that is focused solely on advising and representing businesses, employers and respondents, mainly in the form of privately owned corporate and commercial clients.
Would suit a confident employment specialist who is used to advising business clients, and supporting corporate law teams, in a larger firm environment, but who wants to move to a smaller firm to be closer to clients who really value their advice.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of advising privately owned businesses and business owners;
- Good business acumen;
- Experience of advising on TUPE and organisational projects;
- Experience of representing respondents in employment tribunal litigation;
- Track record of putting client interests first.
- Corporate support experience
- Employment tribunal advocacy experience
- Incentive schemes experience
- Ability to develop new business and introduce new leads/clients
Salary and hours
- Full time or part time
- £market rate/negotiable
If this sounds like you and you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application, with details of your current salary by email enclosing an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Mark Noble, OTB Eveling LLP, Senate Court, Southernhay Gardens, Exeter, EX1 1NT
Agencies will be asked to work with us on this role if required. Speculative candidates submitted through agencies we have not instructed will not be considered to be represented by that agency.